Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Phoenix reader on rs232 port problem

007.4

New member
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi All
I've recently upgraded from a DM7000 to a Vu+ Duo and need to use a Phoenix reader on the rs232 port. Card works at 6MHz.

Using the same working oscam configuration as before, the card does not initialize properly.

I had to change the device location to

device = /dev/ttyS0

to get the port recognised.

Is this port enabled for a card reader in the Vu+? Do I need any additional drivers?
I've done a search but found no answers.

The internal slot does not appear to work at 6MHz either.

[BTW There is a similar problem with the DM7025 - the serial port does not work for a card reader.]


TIA
007.4
 
Does anyone have the Vu+Duo serial port working with a Phoenix/Smartmouse reader?
Or can I assume it does not work?
Thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top