Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] PICON Issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter hsbajwa316
  • Start date Start date
H

hsbajwa316

Guest
Hi, I have an issue with my picons (BLACK 28.2E by MMCMedia) on the EPG screen it is not stretching to fill the whole space and i am left with a white panels either side. I think when I transfered the pics from dreambox elite this must have caused it, by uploading the wrong height and width. I have tried repeating this procedure however its still there, any advice would be great!
 
I use same picons, and I had this problem also...but it was a while ago now. I guess it must've fixed itself through image updates.

So was wondering what image build are you on?.....if it is older image try updating.........

However not right now as latest build has bugs which they are fixing now (440)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
You should have started by telling us which image you used. As it turns out to be ViX, I moved this thread to the correct section.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top