G
giub1981
Guest
Hi
I sure this is a simple query to answer but I cant seem to find any info on this!!
I have manage to get Picons on the normal EPG menu (when you press EPG on the remote). however, I cant seem to get them on the info EPG (I think it is called that, the one when you press OK in the remote and it tells you what channel you are on).
Does anyone know which setting this is or if I am missing something
Thanks
I sure this is a simple query to answer but I cant seem to find any info on this!!
I have manage to get Picons on the normal EPG menu (when you press EPG on the remote). however, I cant seem to get them on the info EPG (I think it is called that, the one when you press OK in the remote and it tells you what channel you are on).
Does anyone know which setting this is or if I am missing something
Thanks




