Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Picons

  • Thread starter Thread starter wogie
  • Start date Start date
W

wogie

Guest
hi, when go into my picons updater and try to download them it says "background image not downloaded yet, please wait some seconds and try again". I have been trying this on and off for 2 days but to no avail. I have created a folder on my hard drive /media/hhd/picons and set my picon folder in the updater to download into there, any ideas please, thank you
 
hi I am new at this when I go into my plugin browser there Is a picons updater download picons for your channel list(favourites) do I need to download anything else VM is my service provider. Thanks
 
People are here to help. Either say the name of the plugin or take a picture of what you see and upload it.

Uploading/attachment guide in my signature.
 
There was an update to the plugin IIRC. You will need to wait for image to be updated before you can make use of it.
Best to manually download picons for now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top