Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Playback a recording

krainey4

New member
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Guys I feel like a muppet lol - I have recored a programme via the timer option and when I go in the symbol is green and it sas done so that would suggest its recorded but for the life of me I cant work out how to simly play it lol - so the question is how and where do I go to play back a recorded programme - thanks :)
 
Hit the file list button ( to the right of the menu button ) then just press ok on the recording you want to play.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
 
So beside the menu but there is a button with lines in it - press that then select recording? I am not at home at the moment but I want to ask is this the same menu of the timers or is this another menu ? thanks
 
The green button shows you the recording to be made or have been made. its the filelist for the actual recordings.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top