Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Plex stopped working

dpullen87

Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2014
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
39
Since upgrading plex on my PC to the latest version and upgrading my solo 2 to version 5.0.021 plex no longer displays any data.

In the server settings, I use auto discover which finds my PC, I then go back to the main menu where my PC name is displayed - click this and i get options for Movies/TV etc. but when I select any option it displays no data.

Plex server version is 1.7.5.4035

Plex2.webpplex1.webp

Is this a known issue, are there any workarounds or logs I can provide that may help?

Thanks,
 
Hi,

I use DreamPlex all the time - one of my favourite plugins - shame development stopped, would be great for catch-up if we could stream channels

server version 1.7.5.4035 with both OpenViX 5.0.014 on Vu+ Solo SE v2 and 5.0.021 on Vu+ Zero

I rebuilt the zero last weekend and don't remember any issues

did you have to setup user and password after upgrade?
 
Thanks Sashires for the response, no i dont think ive setup a username and password for dreamplex. Is this on the server side?

I will have a look tonight.
 
Mines working fine still upon checking but hardly use it now

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks Sashires for the response, no i dont think ive setup a username and password for dreamplex. Is this on the server side?

I will have a look tonight.

When i installed my server I set up an account (not the one you have to pay for) - this is the account I use to access my server from my VU+'s
 
When i installed my server I set up an account (not the one you have to pay for) - this is the account I use to access my server from my VU+'s

Could you post a screenshot of your server settings on the vu+ minus your login details as im still struggling to get this working.

Thanks,
 
I had the same issue you had a few weeks back the only way i got it working again was deleting the old plex server and creating a new one.

I have no idea why it happened.

only took about an hour to change server after spending hours changing every setting under the sun in plex server
 
Last edited:
All working now, needed to add credentials to server settings.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top