Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin+ Plus] Plugin crashed my box

ped078

New member
Joined
Jul 23, 2016
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Liverpool UK
Hi, installed older XTream editor plugin, updated it via the update tab and it crashed halfway through. Now my box just shows a spinning VIX logo in the corner and the screen flashing on and off.
What can I do? I do have backups takes via the menu but how do I restore the backup? is there a safe mode ect? I have FTP access, can I delete the corrupt files?

Thanks.
 
You'll find crash logs in home/root/logs if you upload check it doesn't have any personal information in the log.

You can try deleting the plugin folder in usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

I'm not sure if any files are stored in etc/enigma2.

You can also try updating the plugin vie command line goto extreme editor site and get the latest command and use it with putty.

To grab your latest backup you should find it in media/hdd/imagebackups then you can USB flash.

I did see a post a while ago about flashing a backup via command line but I can't remember where
 
"You can try deleting the plugin folder in usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions "

That did the trick, thank you so much.

Ped
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top