Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] PlugIn List Blank

  • Thread starter Thread starter rs6060
  • Start date Start date
R

rs6060

Guest
Hi All

First I must apologise if my question has previously been answered, as I am new to the forum, I thought it better to post my problem.

I am trying to download a plug in on my Technomate TM TWIN OE but when I go to the MENU->PLUGINS->DOWNLOAD PLUGINS screen, the page displays the message "Downloading Plugins", but after a couple of seconds, clears and there are no plugins listed?

Does anyone know if I can get the plugins list back somehow, without reinstalling OPENVIX?

I also have a TECHNOMATE NANO box downstairs linked to my router and that box works fine, therefore there can be nothing wrong with the Network connection.
 
The files for Apollo were removed a while back. It is a very old image. If you want to remain on that image install plugins, you will have to manually source the plugins.

You can install most recent image and be able to install from plugins server.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top