J jth Forum Supporter Joined Jun 12, 2011 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Dec 3, 2013 #21 pheonix said: Backup manager backs up your settings and plugins etc. Image manager does everything. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk Click to expand... Thanks once again Phoenix Ps I've just donated
pheonix said: Backup manager backs up your settings and plugins etc. Image manager does everything. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk Click to expand... Thanks once again Phoenix Ps I've just donated
T Trial Moderator Joined Jul 27, 2011 Messages 5,174 Reaction score 27 Points 48 Age 65 Location germania Dec 3, 2013 #22 Hi, the build in image manager Look for the VIX plugin and there you will find it. p.s. as quite often I was far to late I missed 2nd page. ciao Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
Hi, the build in image manager Look for the VIX plugin and there you will find it. p.s. as quite often I was far to late I missed 2nd page. ciao