Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

PlutoTV plugin, now for OpenViX

Still not working for me. I don't have telnet access, or the knowledge to use it. I'm only using the settings via remote. I'll just have to wait for the next plugin upgrade. Hey ho.
Re-installed plugin today and now working. Can watch UK and USA tv. No VPN required.

edit:- Spoke too soon. After a few minutes on USA tv, audio disappeared, then video froze. Further investigation necessary. Maybe VPN req after all, French tv seems ok.
Used VPN and USA tv now working.
 
Last edited:
this is a bit tricky... i was surprised myself that it sometimes seems to work without vpn. this is due to the fact that the streaming urls have a certain lifetime. and during that lifetime streaming works without vpn. but once those urls expire you need vpn again to renew the urls. so better leave vpn active.
 
I haven't found any need for a VPN.

I am in Spain and receive the UK and USA channels without problems.

If the session expires you just need to zap to get it working again.
 
Installed Pluto TV from the feeds on my duo4K
If I open plugins and select the Pluto TV plugin the box crashes
However if I am in the channel menu and press blue to select a bouquet the pluto TV is there and If I select it I can watch the items listed ( screenshot )
These are working from Ireland without any VPN
just that the main plugin is not working ( or is this how it is supposed to work ? )
I have copied the log after the plugin crashes the box
Openvix version
Version = 6.8
Build = 006

Thanks
 

Attachments

Goes in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/PlutoTV

Download the file. Send to that location. Restart the box.
 
Thank you Huevos Works perfect
Much appreciated 👍 Very good of you to fix it so quickly
Cheers
Pluto TV 2.webp
 
Can someone please tell me which is supposed to be the best Video Player for Pluto. I have tried a few but I have problems with them all.

My main concern is the ability to 'skip' forwards or backwards.

Any help or pointer, appreciated.
 
You can only skip through VoD.

Pluto uses 4097 player so all goes through Gstreamer. There is a known problem entering and leaving advert breaks. Otherwise it should play fine. If not, try using a VPN.
 
just wanted to investigate the epg problem... and it looks like the "The Pink Panther" channel is gone.
any other channels that have the identical epg?
Sorry for the delay in replying. The problem is still there despite the fact Pink Panther Channel is no longer listed. Basically, whatever channels is immediately before "Pluto TV Westerns" ends up with the same EPG listing as Pluto TV Western. So currently this is "Icons Unearthed" ch 31. The problem is not on there on the genuine android Pluto TV app or even the KODI addon. Its just this enigma2 versions.
 
The reason is that they both have the same service reference :

#SERVICE 4097:0:1:71:B:FF:CCCC0000:0:0:0:pluto%3a//686fc8fe1889b4ad04604704:Icons Unearthed+
#DESCRIPTION Icons Unearthed+
#SERVICE 4097:0:1:71:B:FF:CCCC0000:0:0:0:pluto%3a//5d4bdb635ce813b38639e6a3:Pluto TV Westerns
#DESCRIPTION Pluto TV Westerns
 
Hi All
VU+Duo 4K and using the pluto plugin
Does anyone know if it is possible to turn off subtitles in the pluto plugin or are they embedded the stream
Not all the programs have subtitles
Many thanks
 
Open subtitles page. Highlight the entry marked with "x" and select ok
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top