Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Possible issues with Hades 011

twol

Moderator
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
9,633
Reaction score
217
Points
63
Location
Bavaria
Hi, format your usb stick to fat32. Extract the contents of the image. I would recommend you use ViX Hades Build 011, miles better than blackhole imo. Latest image can be found here >> http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Vu+Solo2/
Flashing tutorials can be found here >> http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=***Guides and Tutorials***/Flashing Guides/
When you insert the usb, make sure no other usb''s are present in the box, use the front usb port and turn the box off at the rear rocker switch, insert usb, turn receiver back on and when prompted press the power button on the front display screen of the Vu+ Solo2.
After a few minutes the receiver will reboot, at this point take the usb out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Although might be worth not selecting Hades 11 as there appears to be a boot loop? Apologies if this confuses but need to get you up on a solid image so go for 10 or 9 ... if I am wrong I am sure others will correct quickly :)
 
Its the spinning vix autotimer thread that I was seeing... Unlikely to be a problem but wanted her to have a solid image :)
 
this is going of topic.
Please start a new thread is you have problems with Hades 011.
 
I have moved the posts to this thread. Please attach debug logs. This will assist in tracing the issue.

May I remind everyone taht if an issue arises with a moderator/developer, send a PM to Admin.

We will not tolerate insults/rudeness to developers/staff members.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top