Sicilian The Boss Staff member Joined Mar 22, 2010 Messages 29,868 Reaction score 329 Points 83 Website www.world-of-satellite.com Dec 29, 2019 #81 I've removed the screenshot showing your WAN IP.
B BenEadir New member Joined Jun 17, 2014 Messages 50 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Dec 29, 2019 #82 Sicilian said: I've removed the screenshot showing your WAN IP. Click to expand... Thanks Sicilian, I appreciate your diligence.
Sicilian said: I've removed the screenshot showing your WAN IP. Click to expand... Thanks Sicilian, I appreciate your diligence.
B bbbuk Forum Supporter Joined Jun 14, 2014 Messages 1,322 Reaction score 2 Points 38 Dec 30, 2019 #83 Although I would leave it as it's working, but if did still want to use Google DNS then see: Code: https://setuprouter.com/router/asus/rt-n66u/dns.htm Your router only supports primary DNS (no secondary) so just put in 8.8.8.8 under "DNS Server" and reboot. You were putting in Google DNS in wrong section of router.
Although I would leave it as it's working, but if did still want to use Google DNS then see: Code: https://setuprouter.com/router/asus/rt-n66u/dns.htm Your router only supports primary DNS (no secondary) so just put in 8.8.8.8 under "DNS Server" and reboot. You were putting in Google DNS in wrong section of router.