Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Primtetime function doesn't start EPG at that time

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
On previous images on EPG > Menu if I entered a Primetime of 20:00 for example then when looking at the EPG if I pressed number 9 on the remote to go the primetime of 8pm then the EPG would start at 8PM. I also show 4 hours per screen. In the current image the EPG starts at 6PM but the selector is on 8PM. This is useless. I look at the EPG for every 24 hours. In the previous images it would take me 6 screens of 4 hours per screen to look at the EPG for the next 24 hours. Now it takes 7 screens. Can you please change it back to the old way so that the EPG starts at the primetime hour entered in the menu.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It did what I said in this image: 5.3.019 and various images before it (I didn't update every new release). It's not something I would forget as I do it everyday.
I'm still using image 5.2.022 on my Tiviar box just now and when I open the EPG and press 9 on the remote the grid starts at 8pm.

Is this something that can be fixed please?
 
In the previous images it would take me 6 screens of 4 hours per screen to look at the EPG for the next 24 hours. Now it takes 7 screens. Can you please change it back to the old way so that the EPG starts at the primetime hour entered in the menu.

Still 6 screens to show everything in 24 hours, your seventh screen would be exctly the same as your first screen
 
Try setting prime time to 21:00, and see if it does what you actually want.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top