Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Problem accessing remote smb share VU+ Ultimo 4k

taximonkey

Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
60
Hi all. I have an old WD passport plugged into my Raspberry Pi and have it set up as a share location on my VU+ Ultimo 4K. I’ve recently installed OpenViX 6.6.003 and set up the share again and everything went fine and was able to access the remote drive as normal. Yesterday I switched ISPs and received a new modem and set up the drive again but now when I try to access the drive the VU+ sees the share but says media/autofs/Pishare/RaspberryPi does not exist.I am using Network browser to find the share and adding the details in there and have checked and they are correct. I have tried deleting the share and adding it again numerous times but always comes up with the same thing. The new network is on a different subnet but I have changed everything that had a static ip over to the new subnet 192.168.1.***. I have a file browser on my iPad and am able to view the files on the share location no problem so I know it’s not a fault with the pi share. I know it’s something silly causing the issue. Any ideas anyone?
Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top