Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Problem playing a recording after upgrade to 4.0.0

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjorntj
  • Start date Start date
B

bjorntj

Guest
I am currently recording 3 different recordings and I thought I should start watching one of the recordings while it's still recording but I just had to stop. The picture was acting up (kind of freezing on parts of the screen) but I never had this problem on the older versions of OpenViX. Is this a known problem with this version or?


Regards,

BTJ
 
The problem seems to be when I try to watch a recording while it's recording. Watching an already recorded program works fine but not the program that is currently recording.. This problem is new in version 4...

BTJ
 
I was recording two shows at the same time tonight when I tried to watch one of them. But I tried again after the other recording had stopped and there was only problem at the start of the recording. But maybe it's all just a coincidence and the problem really is that my disk is getting a bit "sick"....
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top