T
tubbylad
Guest
Hi
I have 3 VU+ Duo boxes and I want to share the recordings between them. To do this I done the following:
Menu>Setup>System>Network>Device Setup>Network Browser> "select the device">Select "No" on the input password>Select the hard drive
I can then press the recordings buttong, then select "location" and select the name of the VU box I want to view the recordings on.
This was working fine, but I decided to change the network name of the box as they were all called "VUDUO". After doing this and restarting the box, the name of the mount still said "VUDUO". I decided to delete the mount and go through the above procedure to set the mount up again. The problem is now it won't connect to the box.
Previously when I went into the mount manager and viewed the mounts they were active. Now they are still active, but the connection icon on the left has a red cross on it because it's not connected.
I've tried setting it as NFS share, which is what it initially was working on and I've tried setting it as CIFS share with the username (which is what my qnap nas is working on), neither have worked.
I've tried deleting it, rebooting box, then setting it backup again. This hasn't worked.
I've also tried manually adding it to the automounts.xml file, but this hasn't worked either. I really don't want to have to flash the box so does anyone have any ideas?
I have 3 VU+ Duo boxes and I want to share the recordings between them. To do this I done the following:
Menu>Setup>System>Network>Device Setup>Network Browser> "select the device">Select "No" on the input password>Select the hard drive
I can then press the recordings buttong, then select "location" and select the name of the VU box I want to view the recordings on.
This was working fine, but I decided to change the network name of the box as they were all called "VUDUO". After doing this and restarting the box, the name of the mount still said "VUDUO". I decided to delete the mount and go through the above procedure to set the mount up again. The problem is now it won't connect to the box.
Previously when I went into the mount manager and viewed the mounts they were active. Now they are still active, but the connection icon on the left has a red cross on it because it's not connected.
I've tried setting it as NFS share, which is what it initially was working on and I've tried setting it as CIFS share with the username (which is what my qnap nas is working on), neither have worked.
I've tried deleting it, rebooting box, then setting it backup again. This hasn't worked.
I've also tried manually adding it to the automounts.xml file, but this hasn't worked either. I really don't want to have to flash the box so does anyone have any ideas?