is there a bug with vix build 157 and mgcamb 138 I updated to 157 and when I try to start mgcamb 138 I get a message saying no config in var keys but if I go back to build 153 it workd fine thanks
yes m8 checked and checked again reflashed twice and still will not work keep getting same message but if I go back to build 153 its fine just don't seem to be able get me head around why thanks
You will have to FTP your mgcfg and newcamd.list back into the box, as a fresh flash withoutsettings restore (which was required to update from 153) does not contain those files. BTW, in case you weren't aware, the topic which requires those particular files is taboo on here, so be careful what questions you ask!
Edit: Apologies - you obviously don't need the above advice!
thanks for your advice but have tried both things above I only found out about the fresh install after I tried to update the duo2 and it crashed so I di d a clean install and alls I get when I enable mgcamb is no config In var \keys and I know they are there as I put them in the correct place thanks
Could it be as simple as a typo perhaps? If the files are in \var\keys and yet when MGCamd starts it says they aren't, it may be that your Config file (which should be mg_cfg) has the wrong name? Just a thought, as typos have caught me out before now!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.