Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Problem with OpenVPN and Samba

rasod

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
73
Location
Stockholm
Hi guys, just a quick question. I got problems with starting OpenVPN and also to get NFS and Samba to work problerly on this release Open VIX 4.1.016. I'm using it on my old VuDuo, is this image maybe too "new" for my old VuDuo ?
If it is too new which release do you think I shall install ?

/ Regards rasod
 
4.2.001 is the newest release. Do you have samba client installed as well as samba?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
4.2.001 is the newest release. Do you have samba client installed as well as samba?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Andy, yes I installed the samba client at the same time as Samba.
I know that 4.2.001 is the newest release my question about releases was more of if my VuDuo is still compatible with these new relaese, maybe it will work better with an old one ?
 
4.2.001 is the newest release. Do you have samba client installed as well as samba?

I found that installing Samba and the client after a 4.2.001 re-flash didn't work after the first attempt, but did after the second go.
 
Hi Andy, tried to delete Samba and to reinstall it again but same behaviour. Since I have problem starting OpenVPN also I think there is somethong "fishy" with some part of the network configuration ...
 
There were a couple of us who had problems installing Samba in 4.1

The cause was never resolved, but one or two workarounds were found.

Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?51659-how-to-look-for-my-network-on-et-10000
 
Hi Andy, ok it seems I'm stucked here. Maybe I shall reinstall my old image again at least there Samba was working. Thanks anyway !
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top