Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Problem With Quick EPG

StuBFrost

New member
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I just upgraded to the latest version of Vix (750) by doing an update and everytime I press the down key or the up key to view the quick EPG the line that is highlighted is actually the channel below or the channel above from the one I'm on. It always used to stay on the channel I'm on.

Is it just me having this problem as I would have thought it was a fairly obvious bug.
 
Not a bug, a new option...
When you press the down/up key, press menu & choose the settings screen.
'Keep focus on current service while entering servicelist' = yes, if you want previous behaviour.
 
Didn't realise that it was a new option.

Thanks both for the heads up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
 
yes i noticed it also on my solo on the channel list,another new option cannot even remember the old ones:eek:well at least it was answered cheers m8:thumbsup:
 
cheers judge thought it was just my duo it was doing my head in :eek:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top