Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Problem with Samba

frankblueking

New member
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
195
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Hi. I installed the latest image and then discovered Samba wouldn't work.(As predicted in the help file) I found and followed the "patch" instructions adding to the etc/Samba file (using ftp). The Samba file content is now Folder - Private, File - smb.conf, File smb.conf-opkg and File - smb.conf-user. On testing if Samba is working I find access to the root files is now allowed. However there is an issue with the Samba settings as I cannot activate "Autostart". Have I made a mistake along the line or has that functionality been lost?

Regards

:confused:
 
You can ignore this post now as I have managed to re-install Samba and all is now working. Not sure how I obtained the option to remove Samba but alls well that ends well!!!:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top