Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE] Problems after updating vix

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevin1
  • Start date Start date
K

kevin1

Guest
Hi, looking for a bit of advice, I have a TM nano se2 plus, I previously had vix image 5.0.013 installed and today updated to 5.0.023, through the vix menu on box,

Since the update I have a few issues,

1. On the about image screen it says installed: 1970-01-01,

2. there is no sound on recordings,

3. There is like white noise when I move up and down the menu (this only appears after a GUI restart) after a full restart it goes away.

When I revert back to previous image all is then ok
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20170721_193224812.webp
    IMG_20170721_193224812.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20170721_193051457.webp
    IMG_20170721_193051457.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 12

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top