Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Rytec/RyVIX-XMLTV] Problems downloading Rytec EPG data

frankblueking

New member
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
195
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Hi Guys At the point of pulling out what little hair I have!! I have had problems since moving to Hades with downloading my epg data. The box crashes and I am forced to power off even though I leave the download over night. I know frequently powering down is not a good thing!! I am using Rytec HMLTV bundles. (UK, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Italy etc..) I have tried reinstalling the image (using existing settings), deleting the EPG.dat file and building the list one by one. I thought I had found and answer when I downloaded each bundle individually. (Press yellow button with the country highlighted). Today I added Rytec New Caledoinian HMLTV and the system crashed again when downloading that one. Am I doing something stupid? I have looked at the different posts but cannot find an answer. Any help is appreciated.

See below for my setup and equipment. I am using CCCam 2.3, must update my info.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top