Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Putting VuDuo and TV to stand-by with single press of the remote

theo

New member
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Ive just updated to the latest Vix image. I can no longer get my TV to go to stand-by when I put my VuDuo on standby. I think the settings for this are somewhere in Menu>SetUp>System>HDMI CEC.

After enabling HDMI CEC I cant figure out which settings to change. Can someone help?

Many Thanks
 
Did you restart E2 after enabling HDMI CEC? should be no need to change other default settings.
If that doesn't work, when in the HDMI CEC Setup screen, try blue button to Clear fixed, then yellow to Set fixed & restart E2 again.
 
Restarting E2 did the trick - many thanks Judge
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top