Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mega] pvr fast forward problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter bear57
  • Start date Start date
B

bear57

Guest
Hi, I am having problems with my Edision os mega. I cannot fast forward in 2x 4x or 8x speed in both pvr and timeshift mode. Fast forward 16x or higher works fine. All rewind speeds work fine. Any ideas anyone?
 
Tried reflashing openvix . No change.

Reflashed with willos build but still get same problem.

Help!! Don't know what to do next. :confused::confused:
 
this is not a new issue, search the forums i gave up on using FF and now just press 3,6 or 9 :-)
 
this is not a new issue, search the forums i gave up on using FF and now just press 3,6 or 9 :-)

Thanks. I did a search and didnt come up with anything.

Good to know it is not something that i've done wrong.:D:D
 
I get this issue as well and was wondering what was wrong.

Shame to read there is no fix but at least we can use 3, 6 and 9 I suppose.
 
out of interest is it internal or external hdd mains powered or usb?
 
I get this issue as well and was wondering what was wrong.

Shame to read there is no fix but at least we can use 3, 6 and 9 I suppose.

Yes 3,6,9 still work but so used to ff and i'm struggling to get used to the 3,6,9 option.:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top