Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Question: re 4 SAT tuners - testing

leshay

New member
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Livingston, Scotland
Hi
I have just received and installed 2 new DVB-S2 tuners, giving me 4 SAT tuners, each with own feed from a newly installed fixed dish and quad LNB.

It would seem all is well with the installation, the new ones being recognised in the Tuner configuration screen.

How would I go about checking if these 2 new tuners are actually working? i.e. is there some way to force a recording/channel to use a particular tuner or something similar?
 
Disabling the others ones in the tuner config is one option.

In sat finder, you can pick which tuner to use and go through transponders
 
with Vix you can choose a prefered tuner.Set them one by one and change channel .
 
Hi
Thanks, all 4 tuners are in good order. I used Sat finder. I hadn't ever looked at Sat finder as I had thought it was only for movable dishes to 'find sats' :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top