Rob van der Does
ViX Beta Tester
Don't worry: it is still on the (endless) list 


Please try what the attached version does for you.
Unzip to /usr/lib/enigma2/python: View attachment 37552
Unzip to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components: View attachment 37553
and restart Enigma.
This version checks if a remote box is using the box tuner or HDD. It only works for the deep-auto in standby Powertimer.
I realize that this isn't exactly what you asked, but this seems to be applying to 'normal' situations.

Euuuhhhh? What do you mean?
Edit: sorry: I uploaded the wrong set
retry in %d minuets
retry in %d minutes
Is there any documentation on how Power Timers are meant to work when the box is "in use".
I've had on-screen prompts about a timer wanting to put the box into standby when viewing a recording, which doesn't make sense - I'm playing back a recording so why would I want it to go into standby?
Please try what the attached version does for you.
Unzip to /usr/lib/enigma2/python: View attachment 37552
Unzip to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components: View attachment 37553
and restart Enigma.
This version checks if a remote box is using the box tuner or HDD. It only works for the deep-auto in standby Powertimer.
I realize that this isn't exactly what you asked, but this seems to be applying to 'normal' situations.
KEY: 116 POWER
action -> GlobalActions power_down
KEY: 116 POWER
action -> GlobalActions power_up
enter standby
[eDVBCAService] free slot 0 demux 0 for service 1:0:19:1B1C:802:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] free service 1:0:19:1B1C:802:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
decoder state: play, vpid=-1, apid=-1
DEMUX_STOP - pcr - ok
DEMUX_STOP - video - ok
VIDEO_STOP - ok
AUDIO_STOP - ok
DEMUX_STOP - audio - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
DEMUX_STOP - ttx - ok
start release channel timer
setLCDBrightness 25
[LED-GIGA] In Standby
[DVBCAHandler] no more services
release cached channel (timer timeout)
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] remove channel 0x1f316a8
[eEPGCache] remove channel 0x1f316a8
[EPGC] abort caching events !!
stop release channel timer
close frontend 0
[SoftcamManager] CCcam.2.3.0 already running
[SoftcamManager] Telnet info not allowed, can not check if frozen
job Components.Task.Job name=SoftcamCheck #tasks=1 completed with [] in None
[SoftcamManager] CCcam.2.3.0 already running
[SoftcamManager] Telnet info not allowed, can not check if frozen
job Components.Task.Job name=SoftcamCheck #tasks=1 completed with [] in None
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/timer.py", line 226, in calcNextActivation
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/timer.py", line 296, in processActivation
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/PowerTimer.py", line 387, in doActivate
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/PowerTimer.py", line 163, in activate
AttributeError: 'PowerTimerEntry' object has no attribute 'session'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method PowerTimer.calcNextActivation of <PowerTimer.PowerTimer instance at 0x1db8fd0>>,()) failed)
]]>
Probably irrelevant, but it does remind me that 30 years ago I had a programming problem (turned out to be an OS bug) because Wednesday is the longest day of the week - in English (in German it's Thursday)I have a strange problem on a Wednesday only when if the box wakes up to record emmerdale at the end power timer returns the box to deep standby whilst coronation street is recording, it doesn't do it on a Monday or Friday?
I have a strange problem on a Wednesday only when if the box wakes up to record emmerdale at the end power timer returns the box to deep standby whilst coronation street is recording, it doesn't do it on a Monday or Friday?

Please try what the attached version does for you.
Unzip to /usr/lib/enigma2/python: View attachment 37552
Unzip to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components: View attachment 37553
and restart Enigma.
This version checks if a remote box is using the box tuner or HDD. It only works for the deep-auto in standby Powertimer.
I realize that this isn't exactly what you asked, but this seems to be applying to 'normal' situations.


https://github.com/openatv/enigma2/blob/master/PowerTimer.py