Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Racing UK changed frequency?

deckymckeown

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Just wondering if anyone else has lost this channel. I get Sid not found in pat message but still 52% signal as it was before ,on vu duo, been like this last couple of days

On skybox f3 a friend tells me he has same problem but for him it's showing no signal (although I haven't confirmed this yet by looking at his receiver as yet)

Kingofsat is not showing a frequency change and I'm also still getting a signal so I can't understand it

As I say, all was fine up until a couple of days ago and nothing on my set up has changed, no change to bouquets etc
 
Racing UK' has now changed transponders, moving from 11.585 H, 27.500, 2/3 to 11.527 V, 27.500, 2/3.
 
If you setup ABM it will automatically pickup such changes so you no longer miss channels when they change frequencies.
 
If you setup ABM it will automatically pickup such changes so you no longer miss channels when they change frequencies.

Apologies for my ignorance mate, but I have no idea what that is?

Presuming its auto bouquet something but I don't know how to set this up... Il do some digging in the forum I suppose
 
yes it's a built in feature in the ViX image called AutoBouquetsMaker.

I have a tutorial that i am working on ( it's a little rough as it's still not finished but it should give you a idea on how to progress ).
 
yes it's a built in feature in the ViX image called AutoBouquetsMaker.

I have a tutorial that i am working on ( it's a little rough as it's still not finished but it should give you a idea on how to progress ).

Excellent mate, thanks for that!
 
I just changed the channel transponder settings but I'm still getting the same message.
 
Could not edit previous post. Sorry

Are these numbers here correct now? (Check attachment).
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • ruksettings.webp
    ruksettings.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 14
yes they appear to be correct.

(16h47) Sky Digital: New frequency for Racing UK: 11527.00MHz, pol.V (DVB-S SR:27500 FEC:2/3 SID:50370 PID:2360/2361 English- VideoGuard).
 
Tried them settings and it still cannot find the channel :(

Edit: Never mind. Just scanned the transponder and it sorted it for me. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
it's working perfectly fine here with ABM.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top