Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Record two channels together

  • Thread starter Thread starter bladeace121
  • Start date Start date
B

bladeace121

Guest
hi all could any one help, I have a vu+duo but I cant record to programmes at once only watch one while recording, so both tuners A and B will not both work, I have checked them both and signal is fine would like to record two programmes at the same time
 
hi my build is 014 build version is virtuoso image xtreme v3.2 I just reflashed the box not sure about settings retore had help doing it
 
Wecome to the foru. I have moved your posts to your own thread,. It is not a good idea to hijack a thread and post unrelated questions.

If you are using CCcam, you need to be using version 2.30 to decrypt two simulataneous channels.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top