This is more of a feature request. I've been using the 4.1.008 for a few weeks now and I like it. But there's one thing I like to mention (if not already known). After watching a recording (on the internal HDD) the selection on the recording list is always reset to the start of the list (up). The playback setting is set at "go to live tv after stopping a recording". It would be nice if the selection would stay at the spot it was the last time the list was accessed. In this case it would be the recording that was last played. This is not a huge issue with a few recordings but when you have tens you always have to scroll to the oldest (bottom of the list).
Overall I like OpenVIX, keep up the good work!
Overall I like OpenVIX, keep up the good work!
