Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Recording playback

  • Thread starter Thread starter couchpotato
  • Start date Start date
C

couchpotato

Guest
When playing back an mp4 file e.g. episode of a series. Unable to play the recording after using the pause function as the file thinks it is at the end of the recording.
 
Funny i have noticed the same on my Duo,
as the Mrs is slow and I need to explain stuff to her, I normally pause and the OK to restart, now it just stops and I have to exit out and restart and FF to where i was before,
 
This is also happening on my Technomate 3T so it looks as though it is an issue across all models
 
I view mp4 films thru my Mut@nt HD2400. I will test this tonight and report back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi peeps, I've tested various video files in mp4, avi, mkv container formats and all play fine.
I've paused n left for a good few minutes and resumed playback from where it was paused with no issues. I've skipped forwards, backwards n no issues.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I've had this problem occasionally but not all the time so it maybe what/how the video was encoded! Maybe a gstreamer issue?
 
I have the same issue on my VU+ Ultimo playing .mp4 or mkv files. I also normally pause and the OK to restart, now it just stops and I have to exit out and restart and FF. Using image, openvix-Hades.018.release-vuultimo.
 
No issues also on my Xtrend ET10K and Vu+ Solo2. I've played various mp4 films, paused them for a good few minutes and pressed ok to resume playback without any problems.
It must be an issue with your downloaded content. Try different sources for your content n see what results you get with those.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I concur what Andy is saying, I have hundreds of mp4, mkv, m2ts,avi....movies on my hdd, using hades 018 on my duo, and they play and pause fine and resume fine using the ok button.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
 
I have a similar problem on my Duo2 I normally play mp4s through XBMC, so I just put it down to that, I'll try it later without using it.
Basically if I pause it for any length of time, when I come back I'm unable to start it again, the only key that seems to work is stop.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top