Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Other] Recording PPV Events Fail

  • Thread starter Thread starter timbo4000
  • Start date Start date
T

timbo4000

Guest
I am using Openvix Hades v0.18 and when I go in to the EPG Guide on to the Skybox Office Channel to set 'Add Timer' or 'Add AutoTimer' the event sets itself for recording and I can also see the event in the list of timer recordings.

When the PPV Event has finished and the I want to watch the recording it always seems to just record 5-10 mins and then stops, the main event is not recorded even though the time frame listed in the Timer before the program is recorded and this appears ok as it shows for example starting at 10:00am and finishing at 17:00 - it's the actual recording that just records 5 or 10 mins

What am I doing wrong ???

Thanks in advance for any help
 
Look at your timers.xml in /etc/enigma2/. It will reveal the details of what had been scheduled to record.
 
<timer begin="1440370620" end="1440385800" serviceref="1:0:1:40A:7ED:2:11A0000:0:0:0:" repeated="0" rename_repeat="1" name="Live WWE Summerslam" description="WWE SummerSlam at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Matches include The Undertaker v Brock Lesnar. Earlier this year, Lesnar ended The Undertaker&apos;s 21-match WrestleMania unbeaten streak." afterevent="auto" eit="106" tags="Live_WWE_Summerslam" disabled="0" justplay="0" always_zap="0" descramble="1" record_ecm="0" isAutoTimer="0">
<log code="5" time="1440370600">activating state 1</log>
<log code="0" time="1440370600">Found enough free space to record</log>
<log code="0" time="1440370600">Filename calculated as: &apos;/media/hdd/movie/20150823 2357 - SkySpBoxOff - Live WWE Summerslam&apos;</log>
<log code="6" time="1440370600">prepare ok, waiting for begin</log>
<log code="5" time="1440370620">activating state 2</log>
<log code="11" time="1440370620">start recording</log>
<log code="5" time="1440385800">activating state 3</log>
<log code="12" time="1440385800">stop recording</log>
</timer>
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top