Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] Recording problems

rico_3000

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys I update my box from the Apollo build to the 3.2 last week
I'm now having problems with recording.
I set up to record a few programs and they just record a black screen and the timer moves forwards as if it was on fast forward mode. This is on build 35
Last weekend on build 33 it was doing the same but after a minute or so of black screen the image would start
Last night record 2 programs from sky and all I got is a black screen and the timer when I press play moves really fast.
And 2 programs I recorded from a Portuguese TV go black for a minute and the the image starts to play
I'm running 4 sat tuners, 2 for sky 2 for Portuguese , set up is tuner A sky tuner B equal to A tuner C Portuguese tuner D equal to C
I also done a reset to the hdd to see if that was the problem
 
i know this is a stupid question but were they sd channels as my misses keeps putting progs in to record in HD
 
Please can some one help me out ?I'm getting a similar sort of problem my box tents to record programs by itself that I have not set up on electronic programming guide Vix image?
 
Please can some one help me out ?I'm getting a similar sort of problem my box tents to record programs by itself that I have not set up on electronic programming guide Vix image?
What box and what version of ViX are you using? Check your timers and auto timers to see of there is anything setup.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top