Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Recordings in 2 parts

  • Thread starter Thread starter snipes1981
  • Start date Start date
S

snipes1981

Guest
Hello,

When I record things sometimes it's split into 2 parts so it might record for 7 mins then the other 23 in a different part .any body had this or know what the problem could be ? .it's done it quite a lot ,also when I've been watching as well so I know it hasn't restarted the box .it's the latest openvix running on vu+solo2 with 500 gb



Cheers
 
Hello ,

Do you have some cut like bad signal or something like that? :confused:

I don t know if it could be related but i see nothing in setting that could explain that.
 
I wonder if there is no option like "cut from evenment" that could be related to EPG?
:confused:
 
could be a problem off EPG.Have had it here also on epg from dutch channels.Epg was off by 5 min and program was double noted in there so 2 recordings.My recordings however were both complete.
 
If you go to menu/timers/timers, the old timer(s) which had the problem could still be there to look at.
 
The only time I have seen this phenomena was when I recorded Superbowl I took two streams one terrestrial and one satellite. Both recordings were split at about the 4 hour mark. Regards.
 
crash?
when the box crashes in the middle of a recording e2 reboots and then the recording continues.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top