Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Remote Shortcuts

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosco1874
  • Start date Start date
R

rosco1874

Guest
Is there anyway to setup remote shortcuts, for example if I pressed play when watching a channel it brought up an on screen list of a dir on my HDD that contained my movie files?
 
Does anyone know if there are instruction in English on how to use MultiQuickButton? Or How I can get to the hdmi cec menu with one button as I go into this on a daily basis
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
call CEC directly not possible in the ViX version.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top