Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Remove Oscam

In the plugins. Menu > Plugins > (red button) Remove & it will be in Softcam section.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Originally from the plugins...... but I have just done a fresh flash - I then ftp'd a back up of settings but did not install plugins, so did not expect to see Oscam on the Blue Button.
 
Delete it from /usr/softcams - use an ftp program like filzezilla
 
I thought I had looked in /usr/ but obviously not, as there it was - thanks :thumbsup:
 
Iv put a oscam ipk file in manualy how do I delete this I’m using the doc I can’t seen to find we’re the ipk file is
 
If it wasn't installed by opkg you will have to remove the individual files.
 
yes but how do i di this could some boday explain please
 
use DCC to connect to your box and FTP.Then choose files and delete
 
Yes ftp then what could explain we’re do I find the files that is what I asking all sorted thank u very much for the help Deltec
 
Last edited:
to remove config files go to etc/tuxbox/config
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top