Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] Remove Picons

MrFenric

New member
Joined
Apr 3, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
1
New user here… it’s a steep learning curve!

I wanted to install picons. I saw a recommendation to install “enigma2-plugin-picons-snp-full.100x60-86x46.dark.on.reflection”, so I did (from the plugins/picons menu).

I saw another recommendation to install e2piconizer, which I did. I ran it, but nothing changed.

So… how do I uninstall “picons-snp-full.100x60-86x46.dark.on.reflection” and its picons? I cannot see how. I’ve ftp’d into the box, but cannot find “picons-snp-full.100x60-86x46.dark.on.reflection” to delete. Can anyone point me too it?

Where are picons actually stored and can they be manually deleted?

Another thing that has appeared in “User installed plugins” is “python3-multiprocessing”.

I am just trying to get me head around how all this works!

Many thanks.
 
Use the remote to do this before you start manually deleting things.


Menu, plugins, red (remove), scroll to picons, highlight, press OK to uninstall.

The picons are normally stored in "/picon" folder on root of flash memory. However, it depends on what location you selected when you installed them.
 
Last edited:
You uninstall by pressing the red button when in the plugin menu and then selecting the picon set that you want to remove.

I think python3-multiprocessing is installed with e2piconiser. You should be fine with that installed.
 
Superb, thank you. Yes, I am finding the documentation to be a bit spread out! I'd not found that thread. :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top