M
Magmaeye
Guest
Hi. To be able to see paired channels I need A standard CI+ CAM but it can only can decode 1 channel a time. This means I cant use both channels at the same time. To solve this I will use cccam for normal use and CI+ CAM when needed for some paired channels.
If I want to let the CAM always be inserted in the box and just switching the card in between, is there a solution to get rid of the annoying "please insert the card" message?
Just to avoid power down the box each time I need to insert/remove the CAM which takes time.
Best regards
MagmaEye
If I want to let the CAM always be inserted in the box and just switching the card in between, is there a solution to get rid of the annoying "please insert the card" message?
Just to avoid power down the box each time I need to insert/remove the CAM which takes time.
Best regards
MagmaEye