A alphadec New member Joined Oct 13, 2014 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Norway Aug 9, 2017 #1 how do I clean a plugin from the reciver, I have used "remove" but still the plugin is still there. is it possible to remove it via ftp. ?
how do I clean a plugin from the reciver, I have used "remove" but still the plugin is still there. is it possible to remove it via ftp. ?
Andy_Hazza Moderator Joined Oct 18, 2012 Messages 7,287 Reaction score 15 Points 0 Location Derbyshire, UK Aug 9, 2017 #2 You remove plugins via Menu > Plugins > Red Button Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
R ronand ViX Beta Tester Joined Apr 4, 2011 Messages 2,053 Reaction score 4 Points 38 Location Ireland Aug 9, 2017 #3 I think the OP has already tried that Andy. Use an FTP program such as Filezilla got to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions and delete the plugin folder
I think the OP has already tried that Andy. Use an FTP program such as Filezilla got to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions and delete the plugin folder
B Bangord30 Forum Supporter Joined Jan 15, 2016 Messages 533 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Age 47 Aug 9, 2017 #4 Maybe he hasn't fully rebooted since doing it? Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
A alphadec New member Joined Oct 13, 2014 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Norway Aug 10, 2017 #5 awsome thanks, that did work.