Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Removing Movie Paths

  • Thread starter Thread starter mby2j
  • Start date Start date
M

mby2j

Guest
Hi, I would like to remove some locations that seem to be set as default in the movie path menu. When you press the media button and press the yellow button (Location) I have the following options -

1 (other)
2 /media/hdd/recordings (set by myself)
3 Toshiba MK**** (HDD Root)
4 PC (deleted mapped PC which isnt in the mounts sub menus anymore)
5 PC (current mapped PC
6 /media/hdd/movie (folder already deleted)

I would like to remove 4 & 6 from this menu if possible, is there a way to do this?

Also how would I add custom locations to this list?

Thanks
 
Hi,

I need to know the answer to this question too. Does anymore know?

Thanks!!
 
I asked this same question over a week ago and got no answer, so what I ended up doing was going back to a preious image that didn't have those paths and mounted what I wanted.
I did try to delete via 'my network places' on my pc but kept saying i didn't have access. . mine came about as there was an invalid file path
 
I had this problem a while ago so I am a biz hazy how I did it. I think it was something to do with 'making' a bookmark. I believe that I highlighted the path and pressed 'add' bookmark. I know it sounds odd but it had the desired effect off removing the path.
 
Access list of recordings, yellow button for location, select "other". You will have bookmarks listed. Select the one you don't want. You will notice that the blue button is called "remove bookmark". Press it to remove the unwanted bookmark.

If you wnt to add, press menu, switch to file list, you can then add the bookmarks you want.
 
My issue is trying to remove network mounts that don't work. I have a few that need clearing but can't seem to do this.

Can anyone help?
 
Try this, ftp into your stb, go to etc folder, and auto.network file, open it and delete unwanted lines, or all, and restart the STB, that should move the mounts.
 
Try this, ftp into your stb, go to etc folder, and auto.network file, open it and delete unwanted lines, or all, and restart the STB, that should move the mounts.

It's best to place the receiver into sleep mode before editing or modifying any live files, especially those in the /etc/ folder, otherwise you run a very high probability that the data you deleted or modified will be regenerated when the receiver reboots with the data currently held in the cache. if you place enigma to sleep first that simply wont happen. The same applies to transferring channel lists or bouquets to or from the receiver too.
 
this old post just relieved weeks of frustration with trying to remove unwanted mounts from my listings. Thank you!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top