D
dekmac2000
Guest
Hello everyone.
This is my first post on this forum.
Apologies if I have not selected the correct prefix for this post
Recently purchased a Cloud Ibox 2 plus and flashed it with Apollo 1.55 and have amended the Entertainment favourites to include channels that I use most often from the other favourites to save me swapping in and out of different favourites.
I have backed up using the backup manager and it creates a file of ~4MB on the USB pen
Can anyone tell me if I flashed a Cloud ibox 3 SE using the appropriate Vix cloud ibox 3 SE image could I use the backup from the ibox 2 plus to restore the channel ordering to save me redoing it all.
Thanks for reading
This is my first post on this forum.
Apologies if I have not selected the correct prefix for this post
Recently purchased a Cloud Ibox 2 plus and flashed it with Apollo 1.55 and have amended the Entertainment favourites to include channels that I use most often from the other favourites to save me swapping in and out of different favourites.
I have backed up using the backup manager and it creates a file of ~4MB on the USB pen
Can anyone tell me if I flashed a Cloud ibox 3 SE using the appropriate Vix cloud ibox 3 SE image could I use the backup from the ibox 2 plus to restore the channel ordering to save me redoing it all.
Thanks for reading