Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] running comentry during programs

  • Thread starter Thread starter marks1
  • Start date Start date
M

marks1

Guest
Hi all I have started to get running commentary during programs that I am watching. I have an expeed lx3 that works fine as well so I have tried to look through the settings and make sure they are the same but I'm not having any joy .

Could someone tell me where I need to be looking in the settings to stop the commentary.

Thanks in advance for any help .
 
Try the audio button on your remote and uncheck the nar option.
 
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Auto Language Selection -> Audio language selection 1 = English or your preferred language.
 
Pmd you mark

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk
 
Hi I have tried the audio button and nar is already unchecked and my preferred language is set to english but i still get the commentary coming through.:confused: any more ideas anyone.
 
I've had that happen too. Drives you mad! Sent you more settings to play with then switch off at rocker and back on and try

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk
 
I've had that happen too. Drives you mad! Sent you more settings to play with then switch off at rocker and back on and try

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk
Switching off at rocker switch isn't a great idea & won't save new settings.
 
Meant once be put in standby, just switch off and back on too. Just same as moving box in house say, having a power cut etc surely?

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk
 
I have experienced this, have you tried to select the 2nd option after pressing the audio button? If there is one?

Might have 'subtitles' in the name. This works for me.
 
Meant once be put in standby, just switch off and back on too. Just same as moving box in house say, having a power cut etc surely?

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

Still harmful. Shut down the receiver properly and then restart it. The receivers that support deep sleep, do not have a shut down option, they have deep standy.
 
Make sure the setting Allow subtitles for hearing impaired and Prefer subtitles for hearing impaired in Auto language selection are both set to no.
 
I think it's sorted. I set all the languages to English did a restart and it seems to be OK.

Thanks for everyone's help
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top