Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Rytec/RyVIX-UK XMLTV] Ryvix XMLTV one hour out problem

avatar7

Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2010
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
42
Hi.

On my Duo I've been using XMLTV using the Rytec sources to import my EPG data.

However I notice on some of the International channels the epg shows incorrect time of program start being an hour ahead. EG. EPG shows program starts at 22:00 when it actually starts at 21:00.

Most the channels seem ok.

My Box is timezone is set to GMT as I am in UK.

Is this something wrong with the box or the EPG that has been downloaded from Rytec?

Hope you can help.

Thanks
 
Forgot to mention the problem is with Rytec-UK
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top