P
pantsman28
Guest
I recently had a problem mounting NAS drive and found I had to manually edit files. This was the original post Media Crash.
Now for some reason after having a lounge move around the Xpeed LX2 wont start, or autostart Samba. I have reset samba and tried most things after searching in these threads on this forum. But it still won't start. without it I can't access saved recordings.
I found this, Page 2 Samba Config
Is this still a relevant config file to use on the latest build?
If not could someone supply a working smb.conf and smb.conf-user for me to use?
Now for some reason after having a lounge move around the Xpeed LX2 wont start, or autostart Samba. I have reset samba and tried most things after searching in these threads on this forum. But it still won't start. without it I can't access saved recordings.
I found this, Page 2 Samba Config
Is this still a relevant config file to use on the latest build?
If not could someone supply a working smb.conf and smb.conf-user for me to use?
