Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Satellites

colheath

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2015
Messages
47
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Hi, periodically I lose all satellites, when I press green (extended) I only see, 13.0e, 19.2e, and 28.2e

I can do a full scan which brings them all back, but as it takes hours and hours to do the full scan I'd like to understand what is happening and how to stop it.

If I go into tuning, configuration mode Simple, Mode Positioner (selecting satellites) all of the satellites are ticked.

Cheers.
 
I use Dreamboxedit to save my channel settings to my PC. If I did loose them I could easily restore them from my PC. There are other programs for doing this which some prefer. My main use of Dereamboxedit is to create and update a list of the channels that I want to watch regularly.
 
If you have installed VHannibal's autosettings plugin, it will replace the database of services and bouquets.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top