Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Ultra] Scrambled Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Nottingham
When I'm recording I get a scrambled picture on a channel which is on the same frequency.

i.e. I'm currently recording itv hd (DVB-C 635mhz 6887 3/4 QAM64) and bbc one hd which is on the same frequency goes scrambled as in pic

BBC One.webp

I'm using my own bouquets

Cheers
 
Not sure if this has anything to do with it but some channels have moved, only guessing m8 but knowing me could be completely wrong .
 
Not sure if this has anything to do with it but some channels have moved, only guessing m8 but knowing me could be completely wrong .

Cheers bazzer I'll give it a rescan tonight and see what's happening
 
Done a full rescan but still having the same issue.

Pressed record and channel 5HD and BBC 2HD which is on the same frequency scrambles as the previous picture.

Anyone else have any ideas?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That will be an emu issue, as both channels are encrypted an Virgin Media DVB-C services.
 
I'm using mgcamd 1.38, thanks I'll look into it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
MGCamd cannot easily decode two channels at the same time, use OSCam and it will work fine.
 
Tried Oscam and still the same issue.

BBC One HD and ITV HD interfare with each other and BBC Two HD and Channel 5HD interfare with each other, everything else is working fine.

Tried exactly the same setup using Miraclebox Premium Mini and Edision OS Mini and get no interference are all.

I'm lost for ideas :confused:
 
I cant see how that would be the case as cable works a different way to satellite, you are not limited by the 13v/18v V & H polarity issue that you have with satellite, you should be able to decode several channels at the same time. As this is clearly going down the route of fraudulently obtaining Virgin Cable services that's where my involvement ends.

I would suggest that you ask help with this issue from a forum which doesn't include cardsharing in its rules.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top