Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-SINGLE] Search function crashes in plugins

spursboy

New member
Joined
Dec 10, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
35
Hi there,

I recently bought a Technomate TM-Single and flashed it with the latest version of OpenViX. On the plus side, (almost) everything seems to be running smoothly, with CrossEPG and AutoBouquetMaker all set up and timed accordingly.

However, I've encountered a potentially serious problem when using the search option in the plugins that I've installed. TSmedia has been the most frustrating experience, as I'm continually faced with a crash report screen when I attempt to search for videos, before the box restarts itself.

Is there any solution to the above issue?

Many thanks :)
 
Last edited:
Nope.. Sorry.. Everyone relaying on the makers of TS-media to fix this option..

As its a 3rd party plugin.. Nothing Vix Team can do..

Im afraid we will just have to wait to see if they fix..
 
Ah brilliant, at least it's not an isolated issue. I guess I'll just have to wait then.

Thanks for your help in any case! :thumbsup:
 
While we're on the topic, are there any other alternatives out there at the moment that function better\are more compatible with ViX?
 
A tsmedia 4.9-1 beta is available for test with bug fixes etc but it still has the same issues...hope they sort it soon

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top