champs4life
New member
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2015
- Messages
- 267
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi,
I would really appreciate any help from anyone who has had similar problems.
Basically whenever I go on to a channel where something is being recorded and rewind, forward and then press stop it comes up with an error message and reboots the box, same thing happens with live tv.
Also sometimes not always when I am changing channels it just crashes, gets stuck, but the channel is still working but I cant do anything with the remote so I have to turn off the box from the back.
Now these issues are really annoying and I think it could be the box itself or maybe an issue with the image, or even the HDD, but I have not idea.
I hope someone can give me a solution,
Thank you in advance.
I would really appreciate any help from anyone who has had similar problems.
Basically whenever I go on to a channel where something is being recorded and rewind, forward and then press stop it comes up with an error message and reboots the box, same thing happens with live tv.
Also sometimes not always when I am changing channels it just crashes, gets stuck, but the channel is still working but I cant do anything with the remote so I have to turn off the box from the back.
Now these issues are really annoying and I think it could be the box itself or maybe an issue with the image, or even the HDD, but I have not idea.
I hope someone can give me a solution,
Thank you in advance.
