Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H9 Twin] set openvix for 27.5w

  • Thread starter Thread starter v12nut
  • Start date Start date
So, thanks for pointing you in the right direction as regards network connectivity, perhaps? Now, 27.5W decryption is above my pay grade, so @twol may be able to point you in the right direction. If you are getting picture, but no sound it would strike me that you are not using the correct PID values for the sound carrier. Maybe look in that area?

Sorry, that was remiss of me , thank you and I will check the PID info
cheers
 
Right, I have checked all the PID and they are correct (info from Lyngsat)

ie BBC News vpid 501 apid 502 mpeg2

picture but no sound also no radio channels.

so close yet...................
 
Right, I have checked all the PID and they are correct (info from Lyngsat)

ie BBC News vpid 501 apid 502 mpeg2

picture but no sound also no radio channels.

so close yet...................

so your entries should look something like this ..(More4/Film4 no longer exists)
Use Notepad++ on Windows or Linux to modify the lamedb ... NOT a standard editor

Code:
eDVB services /4/
transponders
0cfdace7:1000:0001
	s 11495000:44100000:1:9:-275:2:0:1:1:0:2
/
end
services
1100:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC NEWS
p:BBC,c:0001f5,c:0101f6,c:0301f5,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1200:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
CBBC
p:BBC,c:00012d,c:01012e,c:03012d,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1c00:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC RB 1
p:BBC,c:00012d,c:01012e,c:03012d,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1140:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC Red Button
p:BBC,c:000385,c:0103b7,c:030385,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1240:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
CBeebies
p:BBC,c:000191,c:010192,c:030191,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1c40:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC RB 0
p:BBC,c:0002bd,c:0102be,c:0302bd,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1044:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC ONE
p:BBC,c:000065,c:010066,c:030065,C:2600,f:400,f:05
107c:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC ONE Scot
p:BBC,c:001005,c:011006,c:031005,C:2600,f:400,f:05
107d:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC ONE NI
p:BBC,c:0013ed,c:0113ee,c:0313ed,C:2600,f:400,f:05
107e:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC ONE Wales
p:BBC,c:000c1d,c:010c1e,c:030c1d,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1280:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC Parliament
p:BBC,c:000259,c:01025a,c:030259,C:2600,f:400,f:05
10bf:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC TWO
p:BBC,c:0000c9,c:0100ca,c:0300c9,C:2600,f:400,f:05
11c0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC FOUR
p:BBC,c:000191,c:010192,c:030191,C:2600,f:400,f:05
12fc:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC Alba
p:BBC,C:2600,f:400
1600:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC R5L
p:BBC,c:01057a,c:03057a,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1700:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC 1 Xtra
p:BBC,c:01070a,c:03070a,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1b00:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC Radio 4
p:BBC,c:010516,c:030516,C:2600,f:400,f:05
183c:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
Radio Scotland
p:BBC,C:2600,f:400
193e:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
Radio Wales
p:BBC,C:2600,f:400
1640:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC R5SX
p:BBC,c:0105de,c:0305de,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1740:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC Asian Net.
p:BBC,c:01076e,c:03076e,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1a40:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC Radio 1
p:BBC,c:0103ea,c:0303ea,C:2600,f:400,f:05
187c:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
Radio N Gael
p:BBC,C:2600,f:400
197e:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
Radio Cymru
p:BBC,C:2600,f:400
1680:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC 6 Music
p:BBC,c:010642,c:030642,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1780:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC World Sv.
p:BBC,c:0107d2,c:0307d2,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1a80:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC Radio 2
p:BBC,c:01044e,c:03044e,C:2600,f:400,f:05
18bd:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
Radio Ulster
p:BBC,C:2600,f:400
16c0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC Radio 4 Ex
p:BBC,c:0106a6,c:0306a6,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1ac0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC Radio 3
p:BBC,c:0104b2,c:0304b2,C:2600,f:400,f:05
18fd:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
Radio Foyle
p:BBC,C:2600,f:400
0003:0cfdace7:1000:0001:12:0
SIPSI In-band configurations
p:BBC
0032:0cfdace7:1000:0001:12:0
Fat CSI
p:BBC
4f80:0cfdace7:1000:0001:22:0
Film4+1
p:Channel 4,c:001d4d,c:011d4e,c:031d4d,c:121d4e,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
4500:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
Channel 4 HD
p:Channel 4 Broadcasting,c:00189d,c:03189d,c:12189e,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
4440:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
BBC Two HD
p:BBC,c:0017d5,c:0317d5,c:1217d6,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
4540:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
Channel 5 HD
p:BBC,c:001901,c:031901,c:121902,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
4680:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
BBC FOUR HD
p:BBC,c:001db1,c:031db1,c:121db2,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
4e80:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
UTV HD
p:UTV,C:2600,f:400
4484:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
BBC One HD
p:BBC,c:0019c9,c:0319c9,c:1219ca,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
45c0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
STV HD
p:STV,C:2600,f:400
46c0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
CBBC HD
p:Channel 4 Broadcasting,c:001b59,c:031b59,c:121b5a,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
44c8:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
ITV1 HD
p:ITV,c:001839,c:031839,c:12183a,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
end
 
Thanks for that,

I installed oscam and oscam emu from the Vix plugin menu, it said they had installed but when I checked ect\tuxbox\config no oscam dir was there! does vix put them elsewhere?

so I took the oscam emu files from the openpli image pasted them into vixtuxbox\config with my original lamedb file and now there is picture but no sound.

then I tried only the line for bbc news from your posted lamedb in my lamedb but still no sound. and that is todays progress.
 
oh, and here is my lamedb

eDVB services /4/
transponders
0cfdace7:1000:0001
s 11495000:44100000:1:9:-275:2:0:1:1:0:2
/
end
services
0000:00000000:0000:0000:0:0:0
1100:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC NEWS
p:BBC,c:0001f5,c:0101f6,c:0301f5,C:2600,f:400,f:05
11c0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
p:BBC FOUR
1200:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0:0
CBBC
p:BBC,c:00012d,c:01012e,c:03012d,C:2600,f:1004
1c00:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0:0
BBC RB 1
p:BBC,f:40
133c:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0:0
BBC Scotland
p:BBC,f:40
1140:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0:0
BBC Red Button
p:BBC,c:000385,c:0103b7,c:030385,C:2600,f:1004
1240:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0:0
CBeebies
p:BBC,c:000191,c:010192,c:030191,C:2600,f:1004
1c40:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0:0
BBC RB 0
p:BBC,f:40
1044:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0:0
BBC ONE
p:BBC,c:000065,c:010066,c:030065,C:2600,f:1004
107c:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0:0
BBC ONE Scot
p:BBC,c:001005,c:011006,c:031005,C:2600,f:4
107d:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0:0
BBC ONE NI
p:BBC,c:0013ed,c:0113ee,c:0313ed,C:2600,f:1004
107e:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0:0
BBC ONE Wales
p:BBC,c:000c1d,c:010c1e,c:030c1d,C:2600,f:1004
1280:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0:0
Parliament
p:BBC,c:000259,c:01025a,c:030259,C:2600,f:1004
10bf:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0:0
BBC TWO
p:BBC,c:0000c9,c:0100ca,c:0300c9,C:2600,f:1004
10c0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0:0
BBC THREE
p:BBC,c:00012d,c:01012e,c:03012d,C:2600,f:4
11c0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0:0
BBC FOUR
p:BBC,c:000191,c:010192,c:030191,C:2600,f:1004
12fc:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0:0
BBC Alba
p:BBC,f:40
1600:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
BBC R5L
p:BBC,c:01057a,c:03057a,C:2600,f:4
1700:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
BBC 1 Xtra
p:BBC,c:01070a,c:03070a,C:2600,f:4
1b00:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
BBC Radio 4
p:BBC,c:010516,c:030516,C:2600,f:4
183c:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
Radio Scotland
p:BBC,f:40
193e:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
Radio Wales
p:BBC,f:40
1640:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
BBC R5SX
p:BBC,c:0105de,c:0305de,C:2600,f:4
1740:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
BBC Asian Net.
p:BBC,c:01076e,c:03076e,C:2600,f:4
1a40:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
BBC Radio 1
p:BBC,c:0103ea,c:0303ea,C:2600,f:4
187c:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
Radio N Gael
p:BBC,f:40
197e:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
Radio Cymru
p:BBC,f:40
1680:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
BBC 6 Music
p:BBC,c:010642,c:030642,C:2600,f:4
1780:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
BBC World Sv.
p:BBC,c:0107d2,c:0307d2,C:2600,f:4
1a80:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
BBC Radio 2
p:BBC,c:01044e,c:03044e,C:2600,f:4
18bd:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
Radio Ulster
p:BBC,f:40
16c0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
BBC Radio 4 Ex
p:BBC,c:0106a6,c:0306a6,C:2600,f:4
1ac0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
BBC Radio 3
p:BBC,c:0104b2,c:0304b2,C:2600,f:4
18fd:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0:0
Radio Foyle
p:BBC,f:40
0003:0cfdace7:1000:0001:12:0:0
SIPSI In-band configurations
p:BBC
0032:0cfdace7:1000:0001:12:0:0
Fat CSI
p:BBC
4fc0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:22:0:0
More4+1
p:Channel 4,c:001d4d,c:031d4d,c:050001,c:121d4e,c:161d4c,C:2600,f:1004
4500:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0:0
Channel 4 HD
p:Channel 4 Broadcasting,c:00189d,c:03189d,c:050001,c:12189e,C:2600,f:1004
4600:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0:0
BBC Three HD
p:BBC,c:001b59,c:031b59,c:050001,c:121b5a,C:2600,f:4
433c:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0:0
BBC Scotland HD
p:BBC,f:40
4440:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0:0
BBC Two HD
p:BBC,c:0017d5,c:0317d5,c:050001,c:1217d6,C:2600,f:1004
4540:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0:0
Channel 5 HD
p:BBC,c:001901,c:031901,c:050001,c:121902,C:2600,f:1004
4680:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0:0
BBC FOUR HD
p:BBC,f:1000
4e80:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0:0
UTV HD
p:UTV,f:40
4484:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0:0
BBC One HD
p:BBC,c:0019c9,c:0319c9,c:050001,c:1219ca,C:2600,f:1004
45c0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0:0
STV HD
p:STV,f:40
46c0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0:0
CBBC HD
p:BBC,c:001b59,c:031b59,c:050001,c:121b5a,C:2600,f:1004
44c8:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0:0
ITV1 HD
p:ITV,c:001839,c:031839,c:050001,c:12183a,C:2600,f:1004
1100:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC NEWS
p:BBC,c:0001f5,c:0101f6,c:0301f5,C:2600,f:400,f:05
end
Have a lot of bugs!
 
Thanks for that,

I installed oscam and oscam emu from the Vix plugin menu, it said they had installed but when I checked ect\tuxbox\config no oscam dir was there! does vix put them elsewhere?

so I took the oscam emu files from the openpli image pasted them into vixtuxbox\config with my original lamedb file and now there is picture but no sound.

then I tried only the line for bbc news from your posted lamedb in my lamedb but still no sound. and that is todays progress.
1. delete the openpli oscam - I assume you manually installed? If so you will have to manually remove and make sure its completely gone, otherwise it could mess things up - see so many issues where people grab an ipk and install. OpenViX uses a softcam manager not a script to start/stop
2. Then download from the feeds oscam latest and install your config files (cannot remember if it creates config or not)
You only need oscam latest - installing multiple oscams is just confusion: check softcam manager for status (blue button- select softcam manager) it needs to be started in the manager - this is not OpenPli! If you still only get video, re -check lamedb entries against mine..... also check your keys, although if you get video that sounds OK
 
so your entries should look something like this ..(More4/Film4 no longer exists)
Use Notepad++ on Windows or Linux to modify the lamedb ... NOT a standard editor

Code:
eDVB services /4/
transponders
0cfdace7:1000:0001
	s 11495000:44100000:1:9:-275:2:0:1:1:0:2
/
end
services
1100:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC NEWS
p:BBC,c:0001f5,c:0101f6,c:0301f5,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1200:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
CBBC
p:BBC,c:00012d,c:01012e,c:03012d,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1c00:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC RB 1
p:BBC,c:00012d,c:01012e,c:03012d,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1140:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC Red Button
p:BBC,c:000385,c:0103b7,c:030385,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1240:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
CBeebies
p:BBC,c:000191,c:010192,c:030191,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1c40:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC RB 0
p:BBC,c:0002bd,c:0102be,c:0302bd,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1044:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC ONE
p:BBC,c:000065,c:010066,c:030065,C:2600,f:400,f:05
107c:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC ONE Scot
p:BBC,c:001005,c:011006,c:031005,C:2600,f:400,f:05
107d:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC ONE NI
p:BBC,c:0013ed,c:0113ee,c:0313ed,C:2600,f:400,f:05
107e:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC ONE Wales
p:BBC,c:000c1d,c:010c1e,c:030c1d,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1280:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC Parliament
p:BBC,c:000259,c:01025a,c:030259,C:2600,f:400,f:05
10bf:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC TWO
p:BBC,c:0000c9,c:0100ca,c:0300c9,C:2600,f:400,f:05
11c0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC FOUR
p:BBC,c:000191,c:010192,c:030191,C:2600,f:400,f:05
12fc:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
BBC Alba
p:BBC,C:2600,f:400
1600:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC R5L
p:BBC,c:01057a,c:03057a,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1700:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC 1 Xtra
p:BBC,c:01070a,c:03070a,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1b00:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC Radio 4
p:BBC,c:010516,c:030516,C:2600,f:400,f:05
183c:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
Radio Scotland
p:BBC,C:2600,f:400
193e:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
Radio Wales
p:BBC,C:2600,f:400
1640:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC R5SX
p:BBC,c:0105de,c:0305de,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1740:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC Asian Net.
p:BBC,c:01076e,c:03076e,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1a40:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC Radio 1
p:BBC,c:0103ea,c:0303ea,C:2600,f:400,f:05
187c:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
Radio N Gael
p:BBC,C:2600,f:400
197e:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
Radio Cymru
p:BBC,C:2600,f:400
1680:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC 6 Music
p:BBC,c:010642,c:030642,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1780:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC World Sv.
p:BBC,c:0107d2,c:0307d2,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1a80:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC Radio 2
p:BBC,c:01044e,c:03044e,C:2600,f:400,f:05
18bd:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
Radio Ulster
p:BBC,C:2600,f:400
16c0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC Radio 4 Ex
p:BBC,c:0106a6,c:0306a6,C:2600,f:400,f:05
1ac0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
BBC Radio 3
p:BBC,c:0104b2,c:0304b2,C:2600,f:400,f:05
18fd:0cfdace7:1000:0001:2:0
Radio Foyle
p:BBC,C:2600,f:400
0003:0cfdace7:1000:0001:12:0
SIPSI In-band configurations
p:BBC
0032:0cfdace7:1000:0001:12:0
Fat CSI
p:BBC
4f80:0cfdace7:1000:0001:22:0
Film4+1
p:Channel 4,c:001d4d,c:011d4e,c:031d4d,c:121d4e,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
4500:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
Channel 4 HD
p:Channel 4 Broadcasting,c:00189d,c:03189d,c:12189e,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
4440:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
BBC Two HD
p:BBC,c:0017d5,c:0317d5,c:1217d6,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
4540:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
Channel 5 HD
p:BBC,c:001901,c:031901,c:121902,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
4680:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
BBC FOUR HD
p:BBC,c:001db1,c:031db1,c:121db2,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
4e80:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
UTV HD
p:UTV,C:2600,f:400
4484:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
BBC One HD
p:BBC,c:0019c9,c:0319c9,c:1219ca,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
45c0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
STV HD
p:STV,C:2600,f:400
46c0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
CBBC HD
p:Channel 4 Broadcasting,c:001b59,c:031b59,c:121b5a,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
44c8:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
ITV1 HD
p:ITV,c:001839,c:031839,c:12183a,c:050001,C:2600,f:400,f:05
end

Twol. I notice your lamedb entries end with "f:400,f:05" mine just end with "f:4" and I need to have entries in my dvbapi file. With your lamedb file do you need a dvbapi file?
 
1. delete the openpli oscam - I assume you manually installed? If so you will have to manually remove and make sure its completely gone, otherwise it could mess things up - see so many issues where people grab an ipk and install. OpenViX uses a softcam manager not a script to start/stop
2. Then download from the feeds oscam latest and install your config files (cannot remember if it creates config or not)
You only need oscam latest - installing multiple oscams is just confusion: check softcam manager for status (blue button- select softcam manager) it needs to be started in the manager - this is not OpenPli! If you still only get video, re -check lamedb entries against mine..... also check your keys, although if you get video that sounds OK

No I installed ocam latest and emu via the vix plugin menu, but when I checked etc\tuxbox\config there was no oscam dir, so they do not create config files. hoe are those created?
 
No I installed ocam latest and emu via the vix plugin menu, but when I checked etc\tuxbox\config there was no oscam dir, so they do not create config files. hoe are those created?

You only need Oscam-emu and this should create a config folder in etc/tuxbox with an oscam server file containing an emulator reader. Place your Softcam.key file in the config folder also.
 
You only need Oscam-emu and this should create a config folder in etc/tuxbox with an oscam server file containing an emulator reader. Place your Softcam.key file in the config folder also.

No he doesn't need oscam-emu, oscam-latest is fine - I use it all the time - because of my location this is my main Sat input.
 
No I installed ocam latest and emu via the vix plugin menu, but when I checked etc\tuxbox\config there was no oscam dir, so they do not create config files. hoe are those created?

If it doesn't create then just create it! ... and copy your files over... see PM I have sent to you
 
Openvix is up and running with Oscam- latest all channels working well!

still not exactly sure what the issues were, however a happy bunny now!

thanks again for all the help and advice from everyone.
cheers
 
Ok - but, for the benefit of other users, we should determine what the resolution was in regard to your no sound issue. It's a bit like confirming why you couldn't initially connect your PC to the box. @twol - do you think it was the lamedb content or some other issue?
 
Ok - but, for the benefit of other users, we should determine what the resolution was in regard to your no sound issue. It's a bit like confirming why you couldn't initially connect your PC to the box. @twol - do you think it was the lamedb content or some other issue?

I really would like to be able to say exactly what caused/repaired the problem, more because if it ever happened again in the future I would know what to do! I suspect it was a Lamedb issue as this was the one file I edited a few times with various settings I was given, however having said that the OpenPli image on the box is working with the Original lamedb file! is it possible just switching the box of and on a few times simply 'kickstarted' it ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top