Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Setting epg from PC

patpowell

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Is it possible to set the box to record a programme from a pc or tablet like sky can I'm not Shure if this is in right section Thanks
 
I believe you can use openwebif on your pc to set timers. However this would have to be done from your home network I think I could be wrong if so someone will correct me :)
 
I believe you can use openwebif on your pc to set timers. However this would have to be done from your home network I think I could be wrong if so someone will correct me :)

I was hoping it could be done away from home
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top