Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Setting up the LCD Screen

nsw9154

V.I.P,
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
2,008
Reaction score
6
Points
0
Location
Hartlepool
I started to watch a Recording on my New Duo2 and on the LCD Display the Time bar runs through the actual time display
so I went in to the settings and the set up window was showing the display as it on the receivers LCD Display
then it corrected it's self so I pressed the Green Button to save it, the screen was ok for about 5 seconds then reverted back to how it was :(

Their seems a lot of options to get to grips with what dose LCD 1-2-3 mean as their is only the 1 screen and to much confusion :confused:

Duo2 LCD-1.webpDuo2 LCD-2.webp
 
a known issue.You can easely access the config through webif : "http://ipaddressbox/lcd4linux/config".Then go to media and change settings everytime.in attach my settings for VFD display where REC is not blinking and colored media LCD4
 

Attachments

View attachment LCD4.bmp


I mean that I hev colored the items as colored timebar, clock etc. There are 2 files in the zip :
1 - display = the file for the VFD where the REC is nit blinking during recordings
2 - lcd4 = is the file witch gives a colored LCD screen on normal and playing recordings.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top